- Record and save up to twelve 30-second patient sound tracks
- Transmit sounds via Bluetooth® technology (Bluetooth® adaptor included – not compatible with Apple devices)
- Listen remotely via 3M™ Littmann® TeleSteth™ System (sold separately)
- Eliminate 85% (on average) of ambient noise
- Amplify sounds up to 24x
The 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 combines Ambient Noise Reduction technology and frictional noise dampening features with amplification, Bluetooth® technology, and an all-new user interface, for the next level of performance and ease of use.
Bell and Diaphragm mode
Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips
Non-chill diaphragm cover
Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
Variety of tube colors
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideal for cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMTs, ER doctors, general practitioners, medical students, pediatric specialists, registered nurses