- Lightest weight of all Littmann adult stethoscopes at just 118 grams.
- Dual-sided chestpiece provides versatility of both a tunable diaphragm and open bell.
- Teardrop-shaped chestpiece for easier positioning under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
The 3M™ Littmann® Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope is an ideal entry-level instrument, with a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and reliable acoustic performance. Its teardrop shape makes auscultation around blood pressure cuffs easier.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants, licensed practical nurses, EMT/EMS, licensed vocational nurses, medical assistants and nursing students